"Don't be afraid to be scared"
- Groups will be asked to distance themselves 6 ft. from the group ahead of them.
- Masks are required in the haunted attractions to cover mouth and nose, but may not cover your entire face.
- Guests that are sick or have been exposed will not be allowed to enter.
- Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the park.
- Attractions will be sanitized regularly, and all attractions will have HEPA Air Filters (filters to 0.1 microns).
- Guests are not allowed to touch actors and they are no allowed to touch you.
- All actors and staff will be screened before signing in to work. Any actor running a fever or not feeling well will not be allowed to work and are required to have a Covid-19 test come back negative before returning to work.
- Actors will be supplied with hand sanitizer and will be required to wear a mask.
- Actors will not intentionally be in close proximity to guests faces.
General Safety Policies
- No weapons are allowed.
- No bags bigger than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted. Please leave personal items in your car. No beverages will be permitted.